AFDCC attended the pan european congress held in Malta from 16th th to 19th May.
The previous ones were held in Budapest in 2013 ,in Brussels in 2015 with a record of bringing together up to 200 delegates from all over Europe (mainly from the countries where the congress was held.)
The topic of the Malta congress was :
« credit management in a changing world »
Eleven speakers from main european countries gave their view on this topic ,all very interesting and showing the impact of robotization, artificial intelligence ,new communication channels , blockchain, gamification ( cf the » cash game » from our dutch colleagues) and so on …on our activity.
General feeeling is that whatever will be the introduction and development of robotization for the basic tasks , there will always be a need of an experimented qualified Credit Manager to assess the solvency of a customer.
Around 120 people attended this congress and the general feed back was from « very good to excellent » pushing FECMA to decide to organize in two years from now a 4th pan european congress .(venue not yet decided.)
The speaches are available here :
- Elena Evplova – Using KPI’s Effectively for Better Credit Management Results – FECMA Congress May 2018
- Gemma Bullivant – What Great Managers Do – FECMA Congress May 2018
- Glen Bullivant – The art of communication – FECMA Congress May 2018.pptx
- Ivan Grixti – The management of Working Capital and its relevance – FECMA Congress May 2018
- James West – Design for behaviour – FECMA Congress May 2018
- James West – Scarcity by Sendhil Mullainathan and Eldar Shafir
- Ludo Theunissen – What happened to my Credit Management – FECMA Congress May 2018
- Phil Rice – Aggregate sharing a triple A experience – FECMA Congress May 2018
- Rudy Aernoudt – The making of European directives and regulations – FECMA Congress May 2018
- Stephan Glismann – Let your reports shine – FECMA Congress May 2018