Date de début05/04/2019
Type de contratCDI
Rémunérationaccording to profile
Description du poste :
Attached to the Finance Direction, the Credit Management Ho will report directly to the Head of Risk Management and Financial Analysis and will have for mission to manage the credit management service. The person entitled will be responsible of a portfolio of approximately 300 active customers. As right-hand man of his manager, he is a privileged interface between ATR’s finance and commercial departments in terms of customer credit. He manages risk exposures by piloting the credit lines granted to customers.
His activity perimeter covers the management of credit risk for aircraft sales, aircraft leasing and support activities for GIE ATR and subsidiaries.
1. Management of customers portofolio :
– Implement the credit policy of ATR, in order to secure, at the least cost, the settlement of receivables.
– Manage, analyze and inform ATR’s customer credit risks. As such, he ensures that the credit lines granted are in line with the commercial activity, the customer’s rating, and the risk coverage by a credit insurance or guarantees.
– Implement all means of friendly recovery, contractual, legal, communication (customer visit, call conference …), and negotiation to limit and reduce the ATR’s financial risks, while being concerned about customer satisfaction.
2. Communication :
– Alert, inform and prevent credit risks by defining or adapting the payment terms and guarantee conditions according to the context. He participates actively in commercial and contractual offers on financial terms adapted to the solvency and rating of each customer.
– Take into account the interests of the sales business by informing the management of the company of the credit risks, disputes, and solvency of customers.
– Raise awareness and make sales managers adhere to financial risk issues.
– Communicate on overdue and action plans through monthly publication of consolidated reports for the group.
3. Management :
– Manage a team of credit managers, ensure the quality of communication with customers and other internal services, on compliance and develop the quality of daily analysis of credit risk of its service.
– Plan credit committees based on the level of authorization required to obtain / change an agreement for credit line.
– Search and ensure the efficiency of debt’s recovery management by internal or external means, and ensure the efficiency of the credit insurance management.
– Guarantee the account’s statements sent to customers
– Be a guarantor of the credit policy by ensuring the update of the procedures manuals.